- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
PDFLab is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.3.9 - OS X 10.5, Java 1.4.2. Does not work on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.|
PDFLab is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of PDFLab
|PDFLab 2.0.3 r2 11/03/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Edit and create PDF documents
- Note: I apologize to all the users for the very long delay since the last version and the almost total lack of support I have provided. A new job and new life priorities are responsible for this.
- Version 2.0.3r2: fixed a nasty bug which prevented ading files
- Version 2.0.3:
- First attempt at fixing a bug where the process could not be terminated and the user had to go grab the file manually from the Finder. Please provide some feedback on this if you were a victim of this bug !
- Will now work properly with a Java 1.5 installation (no more blank toolbar).
- Upgraded to iText 1.4.8
This download takes you to the developer website.
Snow Leopard compatibility:
Without warning, Apple has completely removed all the Cocoa-Java components in Snow Leopard. Since all of my applications rely heavily on Cocoa-Java and Java, they will all require a complete rewrite to work with Snow Leopard.
Since developing software applications is a hobby and since I have a full time job to pay the bills, I cannot spend my whole time working on rewriting my applications.
Therefore, I cannot make any promise for a new release date, but I will do my best.
- Splits and merges documents effortlessly
- Allows inserting of images into PDF documents
- Some PDFs don't import
- Problems occur inserting some image formats
- Doesn't work with Snow Leopard
"No longer Maintained"
This program will not run in Snow Leopard. From comments I have read it seems it depends on Java 1.4. If the source were avalable it may not be difficult to make it Java 1.6 compatible?
- Cannot find any - unfortunately. But from description seems valuable program.
- Will not run under recent version of JVM.
- 28 Dec 2009
Mozilla's Beta channel received an update today with the release of version 19.0 on Windows and Mac.... See more
During the Black Hat security conference in Amsterdam, security research firm, ReVuln, revealed that... See more